- Tracking of environmental and energy legislative, regulatory and policy developments in the US, the European Union and world-wide;
- Analysis of energy and environment legislative/regulatory impacts and synergies on corporate operations;
- Preparation of materials for use in lobbying activities undertaken by clients;
- Advice on incorporating global initiatives, such as pollution prevention, natural capital, energy exploration and biodiversity conservation, in company targets, policies and practices;
- Assistance in developing proactive statutory, regulatory and policy initiatives.
- Established a cross-industry sector program focused exclusively on policies and practices under US Federal and state laws related to natural resource damages liability and the Environmental Liability Directive in Europe (“Ad-Hoc Industry Natural Resource Management Group”);
- Developed and maintained electronic databases designed to track environmental law and policy developments for numerous corporations;
- Prepared summaries of the technical and policy information related to acid rain for The Business Roundtable.